• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fair Price for a Fender Road Worn Stratocaster

What is a fair price for a Fender Road Worn Stratocaster?

• $949

• $849

• $749

• $649

• $549

Results are only viewable after voting.

rabbuhl

What is a fair price for a new Fender Road Worn Stratocaster purchased in the US?

Last edited:

benjammin420

ill admit im cheap (plus im just finishing paying off a classic player strat) but i think theyre 1059 or so at Long and McQuade here

Release

I paid $950 and don't regret it at all. I think the $750 would be a better price point though. Simply because the look isn't for everyone and the fact that a lot of people are hung up over it being made in Mexico. Sell a bunch and then raise the price by a hundred bucks in a year.

Doug

A local store has them for $720 during their March Madness sale. I'm not sure of their stock, though. I only saw one Strat on the racks when I was there last week.

1955Junior

Gold Supporting Member
A local store has them for $720 during their March Madness sale. I'm not sure of their stock, though. I only saw one Strat on the racks when I was there last week.
They had two earlier in the week - one rosewood board and the other was a one piece maple neck (black body). I bought the one-piece maple neck model last Thursday.

I am really liking this guitar. During the last 30 years or so, I've owned at least 40 pre-CBS Strats from the 50s & early 60s, and this thing ranks up there with many of them - no kidding! I know some complain about the hardware, but I can find any real issues. For this kind of money, I probably should buy another.

I've not tried the Telecaster, but may end up with one of those very soon. Also, it would be great if they plan to do an Esquire - both maple & rosewood would be nice.

poonman66

Silver Supporting Member
If you simply couldn't find one "used" and absolutely had to have one of these, I suppose I could understand paying extra for a new one. Otherwise, with this particular series, what possible attributes could "new" have over "used"? Just wondering....

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
Circa 30-40% off of list. Last I checked MSRP was $1200.You do the math.

$ 449.

Gimme a fat necked, rosewood boarded Tele and I'll pay $ 600. (I play more maple than rosewood but the 9th-12th fret "gaffe" is toooooo embarrassing for words.)

Trending Topics