Fancy New Kca Nos Website

tacorivers

If you haven't been lately, head over to the KCA NOS website. They've updated it with a great online ordering system. It looks good!

Blue Strat

Originally posted by jokerjkny

and about time.
I resemble that remark!:mad:

Just kidding:D

My old hacked (by yours truly) site was pretty ugly but it DID generate 10,000+ orders. Pretty amazing!

The new site is a real pleasure to look at...and from the looks of it so far, a pleasure to order through as well.

Thanks for the plug!:dude

GuitarBrent

Mike,

I got the tubes on Tuesday like you said. All I can say is WOW! I don't think I can ever go back to new production tubes for my amps now. They are all fantastic! Thanks again. You were great to deal with as always.

aleclee

TGP Tech Wrangler
Staff member
Much better.

Tomorrow I'll be trying the Raytheon 12AX7s I bought from you a couple weeks ago. :dude

jokerjkny

Originally posted by Blue Strat
(...)
My old hacked (by yours truly) site was pretty ugly but it DID generate 10,000+ orders. Pretty amazing!
(...)
that is amazing! ;)

but imagine the amount of orders you'll be getting now... :p :D

good luck mike!

davebc

Mike how about a 20% discount on all nos tubes in honor of your new website?

All in favor say I!

Mr.Hanky

It has potential but it ain't there yet.

I was just looking (or trying) for KT-66's and there is no info on them. I like the older style where you could see them all in one shot.

Blue Strat

Originally posted by GuitarBrent
Mike,

I got the tubes on Tuesday like you said. All I can say is WOW! I don't think I can ever go back to new production tubes for my amps now. They are all fantastic! Thanks again. You were great to deal with as always.
That's great! Which tubes were they and for what amp?

Blue Strat

Originally posted by splatt
huh?
simply click on "eCatalog", then --- in the list of tubes, on the left --- click on "KT66".
hth.
dt / spltrcl
He's not crazy, I fixed the KT66 section this AM after reading his post. Thanks for testing it:dude

908SSP

As a self declared internet web critic your web site is first class looks great and is easy to navigate I am sure we will do some business one day. :dude

They don't give tests to become a critic :cool:

Do you think you could slowly add a picture of the tubes to the descriptions? I know it is all about how they sound but lots of people for totally irrational reasons would make the plunge if the tube looks cool. ;)

Blue Strat

Originally posted by 908SSP
As a self declared internet web critic your web site is first class looks great and is easy to navigate I am sure we will do some business one day. :dude

They don't give tests to become a critic :cool:

Do you think you could slowly add a picture of the tubes to the descriptions? I know it is all about how they sound but lots of people for totally irrational reasons would make the plunge if the tube looks cool. ;)
Glad to be held in such high esteem by a bonified web critic;)

Yes, I am adding pics slowly (vewy vewy swowy!). I added about 6 yesterday. Funny but this sight looks more bare than the original site did with the same number of photos.

Scott Peterson

Administrator and Co-Founder of TGP
Staff member
I'll agree completely - well done site. Bravo! So much nicer and just plain faster to get around on.

Lonely Raven

Bah, the KCA is now blocked from my work because it shows up
as a store now. (Sigh)

I'll have to wait till I get home to check it out.

Blue Strat

Originally posted by Lonely Raven
Bah, the KCA is now blocked from my work because it shows up
as a store now. (Sigh)

I'll have to wait till I get home to check it out.
Damn! :mad: That's a revolting development!

50% of my business comes from people surfing while at work. Maybe I should revert to my old site! ;)

Blue Strat

Originally posted by Mr.Hanky
I still do not see descriptions for the 66's, are they out of stock?
Please let me know if it's still not working for you. You may be using a search tactic which I didn't anticipate and must correct for. Thanks.

Trending Topics