Fanny - check out the guitarist

MickeyJi

Wow! Never heard of this band! Really tight, the drummer and keyboarder are outstanding - no, wtf am I saying, they're ALL really good!

zzmoore

I kinda dig this :D

Take a look at these two, TGP threads. I think you will enjoy them.
Lots of great support and praise in the Youtube comments section of the videos as well.!

Last edited:

homerhead

Silver Supporting Member
Saw them at a KNAC concert at the Long Beach Arena in 1970. Loved it and those Arena shows when I was in high school (Lakewood HS 1972)

zzmoore

Saw them at a KNAC concert at the Long Beach Arena in 1970. Loved it and those Arena shows when I was in high school (Lakewood HS 1972)
That lineup with Nickey on keys and Alice on drums was a force.! :)
If they only could have developed their songwriting......... It was the one thing keeping them from "Stardom"

I am not even sure if that is possible.
I think the songs just Poor or Leak out of a person.
Joni
T Petty
Carole King
Prince
Jagger-Richards
Lennon-McCartney
Anybody can play those songs, but the ability to write them is somewhat rare.

TGP is FULL of Excellent musicians............how many have written popular songs.?

ChrisVereb

I like their version of Hey Bulldog.

I came to check if that was the clip posted (they are all showing up blocked for me). That whole beat club set on YT is great. I actually heard "ain't that peculiar" on the radio out here (Cleveland, OH) about 2 weeks ago, surprisingly.

Lava Lamp

Great venue. I saw a show in 1980 with .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, and the Outlaws. The line for the ladies' room was very long, so they shared the men's with us (Millikan HS 1970).

Trending Topics

Top Bottom