Sold Fano Alt de Facto MG6 (TV Burst)

Delamante

Silver Supporting Member
I bought this guitar a couple months ago and have only played it a handful of times. It is an amazing guitar and plays beautifully but it's just not really my style. Plus I need to thin the herd to make room for another purchase. It is an amazingly built guitar with great action and very nice finish checking. There are some pick marks on the guard and a few scratches on the back from the previous owner but it's hard to tell what might be from actual play and what was done during the relicing process. Feel free to message with any questions.

Asking $2000 pp'd & shipped CONUS

Not interested in trades
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Tbox52

Silver Supporting Member
That is one smokin' guitar. I own a MG6 Silver with lollars. Excellent!

stratus

Gold Supporting Member
What kind of toneage are we looking at with this cool Fano.....in regards to its shape and the wonderful lollar Imperials. Thanks.

janman

Great combination, Fano + Lollar Imperial. Getting harder to find nowadays. GLWS.

Robert1950

If I was ever to buy a Fano, this would be it, the pickups, the color, right down to the radius and 6105 frets. But of course, I'm in Canada, retired on a pension and just bought a 2007 Gibson ES339 that my financial conscience is still screaming abuse at me for.

GLWS.

Trending Topics