Sold Fano Alto De Facto SP 6. Pre-PBG Built $1925

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
For Sale or Trade: $1925 shipped and PP'd East Coast... A little more shipping to the West.
An amazing Dennis Fano handbuilt Pre-PBG Alto de Facto SP 6. This guitar was a custom build for Chris Smith of the States. The guitar has been sold a few times, but I have all the original parts in the case. The guitar comes with an updated bridge and tuners (fine tuners), and is otherwise original. The guitar is an amazing and versatile player. The guitar comes with a Fano logo case and is only being offered on the chance I can get some cash or a unique guitar in exchange. I truly like this guitar a lot, but it has failed my 2 hour rule (if a guitar has not been played for more than 2 hours in 6 months, then you consider it for sale or trade). I am interested in a handful of instruments: Duesenbergs, Gibson Les Pauls, or cool custom or small luthier builds. If you have an amp to offer.....I really am only minimally interested at this point. I'll listen and look because I'm a gear whore ;), but I probably won't accept a trade unless it's exceptional and different for me. Amps.....Combos are a must....no room for head/cab setups. Love Fender Tweeds....some other lower wattage items considered...

I would consider trades plus a little cash in either direction, but I'd prefer cash deals myself.

Here are my efforts at picture posting:

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
Presently considering two trades and an overseas sale offer. Won't be here long.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom