• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fano expanding the Standard line?

JayRobIBZ

Fano is going to be adding the TC6 and RB6 to their Standard line. They are also going to be offering medium aging and NOS finish in addition to the light aging they previously offered.

Has anyone else heard about this? I couldn't find any post about it.

I haven't been able to find any information online. I saw a video on Facebook yesterday but can't find any other reference.

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member
Fano posted a video with their CEO talking about it. More colors, more aging options, more models.

davidos

Gold Supporting Member
I haven't seen a "standard" listed for sale anywhere.... What dealers carry these? Seems like they just dropped off the face this past year...

JayRobIBZ

I haven't seen a "standard" listed for sale anywhere.... What dealers carry these? Seems like they just dropped off the face this past year...
Chicago Music Exchange has one SP6 Standard in stock.

But you are right, it seems like the supply dried up.

Edit: Humbucker Music has several in stock, as well.

Edit 2: Alto Music also has a few. I will stop looking now because I can't remember seeing any other retailers than these 3 when I was contemplating buying one a few months ago.

Last edited:

Krausewitz

Awesome! I've been wanting a seafoam green RB6 for years now...just haven't pulled the trigger.

If I could get one either clean or NOS that'd be perfect.

John C

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks for posting the video; very interesting.

There may have been a shortage of Fanos while they were unwinding Premier Builder's Guild; now that everything has happened the Fano's owners can concentrate on getting production back up.

I went out to PBG's website and found that it is now a placeholder with contact links for Fano, Tone King and Two Rock.

Trending Topics