• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fantastic Proton discovery!

I got a new 3 Leaf Proton the other day, and while it is generally a brilliant envelope filter, I thought the decay time was a little long. Anyway, I read about the limited edition Fromel models that had an internal switch to adjust the decay, so I thought I'd have a look inside mine.

Lo and behold, my one has the switch, with the label "decay" below it! The up position seems to be a shorter decay. This isn't mentioned in the manual. Whatever - now my Proton can be everything I hoped for.

Mine is model # 315 by the way.

guitarzdude

The exact same think happened with me! I was pretty happy too! The long decay is the mutron III decay!

Proton is the sh*t!!!!

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
I believe that the standard version also has the "decay" switch as well. I just need to check mine. And yes, Spencer Doren's envelope filter is an awesome design.

Trending Topics