1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fatboost Irrelevant with KOT 4?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Unadan, May 21, 2011.

1. Unadan

Unadan Member

Question - I have a new KOT 4 and am wondering if adding something like a Fulltone Fatboost, or other similar, to my chain would be totally unnecessary with the KOT already present. Thoughts?

2. detour718

detour718 Member

I have both on my minimalist board. I'd say it depends on what kind of boost you want and how you set the Fat Boost. I use my FB-1 set just past noon, almost totally clean; which is something it excels at. I think it's just a different shade that the KOT doesn't do as well. but, having said that, I have gigged w/just the KOT to save space, and it's been completely fine. and they do stack well. hope this helps.