• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

father/son cover of Sweet Home Ala.

maplebaby

My son has been playing drums for a little over a year and we are just now being able to play together - what a thrill. Anyone else get to play with their kids? Love to hear your story.

This is our 1st video, might as well start with a classic! Thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCq-ohZXO0E

maplebaby

How fun ... the legacy of Dale shines brightly ...
hello friend! Hope all is well and your 08 is off to a great start. I know your music is alive and well - I'm so glad to have discovered your talents last year and those of your band - amazing!

It is a thrill to see him enjoying music - if he does half as much as I have it will thrill me! Take care, dale

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Wow that was great , had to watch them all, great playing and it actually sound good which is rare on you tube. You and you son really really sounded right on, You had those songs note for note , which I could never do .
great job.

maplebaby

I appreciate you guys watching and thanks for the kind words! We are having a great time playing......I'm sure one day I'll be left behind, but good times for now. All the best, dale.

Trending Topics