"Faux Donnerbox" on Ebay?

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Off topic question: Donner, do you have "Donner Box" Trademarked? Just wondering. Might not be a bad idea if not.
Well DonnerBox is a real business - liscense,taxes etc....

tho this does give us an excuse to remind people that Erotic Fx = Good Karma Fx which I think would be a net loss for him ;)

orogeny

Gold Supporting Member
I'll never understand how people order from someone with feedback like that. THREE people never received their pedals. What do people think, "well. . . 95% of the people get what they paid for"? I don't get it at all.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
I'll never understand how people order from someone with feedback like that. THREE people never received their pedals. What do people think, "well. . . 95% of the people get what they paid for"? I don't get it at all.

AH! Heres another one -

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOC-3-EFFECTS-PURE-DRIVE-DONNERBOX-LIMITED-EDITION_W0QQitemZ260204171946QQihZ016QQcategoryZ41416QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this ones legit as I did paint it for Nick as a fundraiser....

whats funny is I think its the same guy - if I remember right he bought this when it originally auctioned - wonder if hes going to try and make copies .....hmmmmmm

-DC/AC-

I saw a PhasaVibe somewhere in the massive "Post Pics of Your Pedalboard" thread. It looked the same, but I don't think it had the Good Karma Studio thing at the bottom.

59Vampire

Platinum Supporting Member
obviously it has been changed as there is no mention of donnerbox or good karma

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Beware!! this thief, good karma studios/retro fx/erotic fx aka john r jones is still at large.
have you had recent dealings with him ???

Whats funny is I keep getting myspace friend invites from them !!?!?!??!:rolleyes:

lionscut

have you had recent dealings with him ???

Whats funny is I keep getting myspace friend invites from them !!?!?!??!:rolleyes:
yes, i was not aware of his tainted past and ordered a paris echo. he ran my card in may and disappeared, never received anything and never heard back!

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
yes, i was not aware of his tainted past and ordered a paris echo. he ran my card in may and disappeared, never received anything and never heard back!
sounds familiar unfortunately - shame theres no Better Business Bureau for booteekers

NewarkWilder

good karma fx... man, you gotta be really evil to throw that out there as the name for your scam operation.

"its so ironic people will believe it! brilliant!"