I saw Frank Gambale and Alain Caron last night and feel like I wasted the last 30 yrs by not following those two sooner. That performance was a game changer for me. And Greg Howe's band was amazing too.
I met Mr. Egnater (of Egnater) amps. Even though I am a nobody he was really cool to me and showed me all the details about his amps. Even handed me a PRS to play when plugging into the amp. Great guy.
1. 65 Amps Whiskey (purchased)
2. Gibson 335s- Chris Robinson, Warren Haynes and Alvin Lee. All have components I really like. (haven't made up my mind)
3. Tone King Majesty (purchase pending)
4. Supro. (Waiting to investigate further. When it shows up in local stores will go over in more detail. Not into flipping gear these days so I want to make sure)
5. Duesenberg Mike Campbell double cut (saving cash for purchase)
i have so much gear that some can work on mac and others on pc. these days it requires both os imo. unless you want to wait.
i think what bugged me more about my mac editors was when they would no longer work with any new osx version or the mac version was stripped down compared to w version. happened often. half my studio gear and midi editors for them would not run on my mac after osx changes and not at all on my newer imac. i bought win pc. at least i can use the editors.
i think kemper will move a bit faster. they have retail dealers and retail customers.