• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Favorite 2 Rock Singers

Rotten

Gold Supporting Member
You are only allowed two. I realize there are other threads like this, but I don't think you can ever get enough of listing your top two. Mine are:

1. Ronnie James Dio: sings like an opera on the river of Hades;
2. Robin Zander: this guy can sing anything!

Ezyryder

1. Steve Marriott - Killer.
2. Mick Jagger - Stones rule.

Chris Robinson would be next for me..

blownirocz

Suppoutin' Memba Sinss Dem Oud Dayz...
Gold Supporting Member
Layne Staley
Eddie Vedder

AND...(I know you said I can only pick two, but I'm an outlaw like that! :cool: )

Chris Cornell

Gigbag

Robert Plant
Freddie Mercury

This would be easier if I could name at least 6 (Bono, Roger Daltrey, Steve Perry, Steven Tyler)

Noah

Silver Supporting Member
You are only allowed two. I realize there are other threads like this, but I don't think you can ever get enough of listing your top two. Mine are:

1. Ronnie James Dio: sings like an opera on the river of Hades;
2. Robin Zander: this guy can sing anything!
+1:bow
I'm with you on those two. The first time I ever heard Dio he was singing "Heaven and Hell" live on some late night show when I was just a kid. My mind was blown. Also, the clips I've seen of Dio singing in concert with Rainbow in the 1970s are so good it's really almost unbelievable.
Zander is the same way...a one of a kind.

Trending Topics