• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Favorite One Knob Boost or Overdrive...

JeffOlson

The volume knob on my guitar! (Seriously.)

Followed by my Jester's boost. (Does that count, an on-off switch, one knob, and one three-way voice switch?)

Heady Jam Fan

The volume knob on my guitar! (Seriously.)

Followed by my Jester's boost. (Does that count, an on-off switch, one knob, and one three-way voice switch?)
Right! I use mine after my dirt pedals, so if I role off volume, I can get back to unity. Or I use it to push a dirty amp into dirtierness.

Zvex Super Duper 2 in 1. OK, it has two knobs creating a 2nd boost/OD option when cascaded other wise Zvex SHO (one knob)

Creation Audio Labs MK IV - 23 is also nice.

ThePenwellCrash

Gold Supporting Member
Hmm...surprised I'm the first to say Beano Boost. First thing I thought of and one of the sweetest, most distinct sounds I can make

Guinness Lad

Boost side of the Jester. Large $ though but what a great pedal, and that's only talking about the boost side. :omg

Trending Topics