• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Fawlty Towers Theme

JParry335

If you are a fan of "Fawlty Towers," please check out my video! I don't know why I never shared it here before. Anyway, for years I wanted to do a cover of it and finally did exactly that. It's short & to the point!

Yep, loved the show! Saw this over on the MF a while ago. Dug it then and dig it now.
Thanks for putting it up here!
Good job on this tune! It is so short, but sweet.

Ransom

Yep, loved the show! Saw this over on the MF a while ago. Dug it then and dig it now.
Thanks for putting it up here!
Good job on this tune! It is so short, but sweet.

Hey, thanks!! Small world. Well...not in guitar circles. :) Yeah, for some reason I never tried sharing any of it here but maybe I'll do it in both places now. Thanks for digging it!

R3deemed

Great show...Hilarious!

Will listen later...
Love it... Great job!

I never got into Monty Python, but FT was very funny. I'd watch it with my dad. Criminally short-lived series.

Nice work with the theme song. I'm curious if you play it out. If so, do people recognize it?

Ransom

Love it... Great job!

I never got into Monty Python, but FT was very funny. I'd watch it with my dad. Criminally short-lived series.

Nice work with the theme song. I'm curious if you play it out. If so, do people recognize it?

Thanks!! It's funny you said that about Python, because I never really got into that either. Fawlty Towers, however, is classic TV! And I don't believe that I've ever played it for anyone other than the Mrs., but doing it live would be fun. I'd think that SOMEONE would recognize it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom