FedEx logic.

Jven

Silver Supporting Member
So I’ve been tracking a package that was supposed to be delivered today from 8am- 3pm.. now it shows tomorrow “end of the day” Lubbock is 1:45 min from here, Dallas is 5 hours. :facepalm

burner

So I’ve been tracking a package that was supposed to be delivered today from 8am- 3pm.. now it shows tomorrow “end of the day” Lubbock is 1:45 min from here, Dallas is 5 hours. :facepalm

Aye...is there still a music store in Cuthbert?
If so..what's the name of it?

aynirar27

MoSWoM2022
Platinum Supporting Member
I like when it’s the day of the estimated delivery, they update the status to “on truck for delivery” , however the truck doesn’t actually go out. It just sits there for a few days and they don’t update the delivery date

Last edited:

3waytie4last

Mumbler
Ohhhh, I have something for this...

So, if you have an account with UPS, you can live track your package and see exactly where the truck is on the delivery day (I blurred the image).

ups_map.png

Here's Fedex's tracking map...

fedex_map.png

In which universe is that in any way helpful to me? Why not just post a picture of a globe?

(PS, those were both guitar shipments)

bluesky636

Ohhhh, I have something for this...

So, if you have an account with UPS, you can live track your package and see exactly where the truck is on the delivery day (I blurred the image).

View attachment 493661

Here's Fedex's tracking map...

View attachment 493662

In which universe is that in any way helpful to me? Why not just post a picture of a globe?

(PS, those were both guitar shipments)
The UPS tracking map isn't that great. I have watched the truck drive right past my street (house is 5 minutes from the main road) heading back to the office (an hour away).

bluesky636

I had a package come to me from Great Britain, Royal Mail to USPS. I don't know which direction it went, but it's first stop in the US was San Francisco before it headed to my house in Virginia. :facepalm

3waytie4last

Mumbler
The UPS tracking map isn't that great. I have watched the truck drive right past my street (house is 5 minutes from the main road) heading back to the office (an hour away).

It shows you where the truck is, it doesn't mean that you are logistically next. My trucks almost always start a few blocks from my house, then they go way over to the other side of the city before they get to me. :dunno

The only way UPS tracking has failed me is that a couple times I got a notice that it was delivered and went to check, but turns out the driver scans them on the truck and it could be another 5-10 minutes before he actual gets it to your door.

Silverback

Silver Supporting Member
In my area Fed-Ex used to be the best.

My how the mighty has fallen.

NEVER get it on the scheduled delivery day anymore. And I've seen the FedEx truck drive right past my house on delivery day.

But UPS has stepped up their game, at least around here.

bluesky636

It shows you where the truck is, it doesn't mean that you are logistically next. My trucks almost always start a few blocks from my house, then they go way over to the other side of the city before they get to me. :dunno

The only way UPS tracking has failed me is that a couple times I got a notice that it was delivered and went to check, but turns out the driver scans them on the truck and it could be another 5-10 minutes before he actual gets it to your door.
No. To be clear I have watched the truck go all around it's route (I live in a rural area so it's not a large route), then come back to the main road that leads to the Interstate, and go right past the road that leads to my house. Has happened multiple times and complaints to UPS do no good.

3waytie4last

Mumbler
No. To be clear I have watched the truck go all around it's route (I live in a rural area so it's not a large route), then come back to the main road that leads to the Interstate, and go right past the road that leads to my house. Has happened multiple times and complaints to UPS do no good.

What did you do to PO the driver?

what-did-you-do-chris-farley.gif

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
UPS has been the most consistent with the stuff I have bought these past few years.

USPS first class also good, Priority hasn't been, oddly enough.

Fed Ex has been the worst.

bluesky636

In my area Fed-Ex used to be the best.

My how the mighty has fallen.

NEVER get it on the scheduled delivery day anymore. And I've seen the FedEx truck drive right past my house on delivery day.

But UPS has stepped up their game, at least around here.
FEDEX will deliver to my house on Saturday and Sunday. UPS will not because I "live in a rural area".

Trending Topics

Top Bottom