• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Fender 60th USA FSR GOLD STRAT, priced to move

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
Fender USA fender special Run 60th anniversary American Strat, GOLDIE, $700 + pp fees and Shipping, No Case. I am an expert at shipping guitars. I can use US mail or Fed Ex your choice, I will pack her very well. She is just sitting around along with 15 other guitars. Ha ha. For me I just have so many guitars this one needs a good home.
The bridge pick up is a Seymour Duncan custom 78, and 2 fender Hot 50's. It has a 5 position pickup selector, the second position is out of phase, I will take a video so you can hear all of the pickups. She plays great and has a great strat tone.

IMG_4166 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_4169 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_4170 by Alan, on Flickr

Trending Topics