• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fender champion series

modernp

Any one using one of these looks good on paper, clips sound pretty decent and the weight is what makes it attractive for an old guy.

Ud Reks

Any one using one of these looks good on paper, clips sound pretty decent and the weight is what makes it attractive for an old guy.
I love mine. For the price, can't be beat. I switched to Weber speaker, and switched out to better preamp and power tubes, made all the difference. I plug into the low gain side exclusively then use it for pedals.

Great little amp.

clamflatslim

i think op is talking solid state champion.it seems to have replaced the frontman series for now.nice pedal platform at the very least.

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
My first amp was a Champ 30 and my dad still uses it weekly at church, great cleans and a decent (slightly modern) drive. Powering a 4x12 it sounds huge too.

Trending Topics