Sold Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Hardtail Journeyman Relic in 2-Tone Sunburst

riversisblue

I really wanted to be a strat guy but I just can't seem to get away from a telecaster. I purchased new in April of last year. It has never left my house and rarely left the case. I probably have 3 hours of play on it total. This thing is in new condition.

The guitar has the journeyman relic treatment from the factory and in my opinion the perfect amount. Not over the top. More pictures are available upon request.

Specs:
Two Tone Sunburst, Alder body, 10/56 V shaped 5/4 quartersawn Maple neck with a 9.5″ radius fingerboard and medium jumbo frets, Mike Eldred designed Dual Mag w/RWRP middle pickups with the vintage mod wiring, 7.2 pounds, With Tweed case.

I have everything you would receive if purchasing new: Case, Cert of Auth, Shop Traveler, Cleaning Cloth, Strap, Etc. This thing is brand new. No fret wear whatsoever.

If you haven't played a hardtail strat, you are missing out. Way better sustain and tuning stability.

I have replaced the bridge pickup with a twangbanger and will include the original cs pickup. I recently had it set up so it's ready to go.

$2900 Shipped to CONUS.

du17mm1vd3uc1odq4tiq.jpg

xetmidlq1nmv6f0h0j6n.jpg

du17mm1vd3uc1odq4tiq.jpg

jiqsd5h7tw15m0v9dylf.jpg

ppjd82oucganulodkoou.jpg

Top Bottom