Sold Fender Custom Shop Dealer Select Wildwood "10" Guitars '62 Telecaster (Pics added)

wesz06

I have a brand new 2016 Fender Custom Shop Dealer Select Wildwood "10" Guitars '62 Telecaster Custom in Faded Sherwood Green w/ Journeyman Light Relic Treatment. Rare and awesome color! I'm interested in selling or trading the guitar. As far as trades go, I'm open to any high-end guitar/amp so let me know what you have!

About the Tele:

This guitar just arrived last week and the smell of the lacquer is still fresh. This has to be the lightest Tele I've ever played, hands down! Final weight came out to 6.96 lbs and the final neck measurements are .82 - .87.

Comes with everything pictured including Wildwood "10" Limited Edition case and ALL original case candy including custom shop leather strap, COA, cable, picks and a John Cruz toolkit.

Some features include:
  • Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele Pickups
  • Lightweight and highly figured ash body
  • Beautiful Faded Sherwood Green finish and wood grain
  • Slim tapered "Modern C" neck.
  • 10" Radius

Sales Terms:

• I accept Paypal and prices are listed as PPG (family & friends) payment. If you use regular Paypal payment, add the 3% for the payment fees.
  • Guitar will be packaged securely and shipped/insured to CONUS only.
  • If you send a PM saying you'll take it, be prepared to send payment and follow through with the transaction.
If you'd like to see more pics, or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks for your interest!

SOLD

View media item 22875View media item 22874View media item 22876View media item 22877View media item 22878

Last edited:

wesz06

Interested in LPs and CS Strats. Anyone looking to trade any? If the deal is right, I can + cash as well.

racecar

Silver Supporting Member
2013 Tom Anderson Drop Top S HSH , (Light Tiger Eye Burst). short scale ... can send photos if interested.

Chris63

Interested in LPs and CS Strats. Anyone looking to trade any? If the deal is right, I can + cash as well.
I have a custom shop Historic 1960 Special Single Cut with p90s. Case and coa. If interested I'll list pics.

Trending Topics