Sold Fender Custom Shop Guild Bluesbird w/ OHSC

Addy.Math

Silver Supporting Member
I got this guitar from Chris Fleming, who was working for the custom shop at the time this was built. Must have been one of the very fist, considering the serial number is in the single digits. Particularly nice (Brazilian?) rosewood board. All original except the tailpiece, which is a Dusenberg. Guitar is in good shape, but not without the occasional ding here and there, buckle rash, etc. Great sounding guitar, very lively sounding and articulate compared to LP type instruments. Professionally setup and ready to go. Ships in original G&G hardshell case. Knobs in the picture have been exchanged for gold G Shield Guild knobs. $1200 paypal and shipped. Oh, I forgot to mention... I've lost the backplate. I'm sure it'll turn up, but I haven't been able to find it as of yet.

Regarding trades, I'm pretty much only interested in vintage stuff at this point. Cash can be added on either side. Feel free to message me with any questions you might have, or if you'd like more pictures. Also, more pictures on my Reverb ad. https://reverb.com/item/3777820-guild-bluesbird Thanks!

Last edited:

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Wow, you never see these in black much. And it's dead sexy. GLWTS!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom