• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Fender Custom Shop relic Mark Kendrick special design strat pickups

johngalt2004

Silver Supporting Member
For sale here is the full harness from a 2005 limited edition Taos Turquoise strat. These are "Mark Kendrick special design pickups". They work great and are ready to pop into any strat you care to upgrade. A nice high end 50's style single coil. Middle is RWRP. Cool reliced magnets.

They don't come with this pickguard - they are "loaded" onto the cardboard template with white covers as shown in the last few pics. The harness is from the 2005 custom shop strat but the covers are not (I don't really know the difference but I just keep the covers on the guitar when I swapped out the pups).

$185 shipped and paypaled obo

Last edited:

Trending Topics