FSOT Fender Custom Shop Robin Trower Stratocaster 2005 Arctic White RARE $4700 shipped OBO

Sponsored by: ShipNerd

matt83yl

Silver Supporting Member
Got this on a trade and decided it was too cool of a guitar for it to be gigged with. Would rather it go to someone who is a collector. To my knowledge it's all original with case and case candy. It does not come with the CD or the Fulltone Pedal that the original came with. What you see in the pics is what you get. The condition for it being 2005 is amazing. I wouldn't doubt the original owner kept it in the case the past 18 years. I can't find a mark on it. No fret wear. No dents/scratches/cracks etc. Feel free to ask any questions.

ONE OF ONLY 100 THAT WERE MASTER BUILT BY TODD KRAUSE IN 2005 TO COMMEMORATE THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF ROBIN TROWER'S 1974 BRIDGE OF SIGHS ALBUM. A SUPER RARE FIND TO BEGIN WITH BUT EVEN MORE SO IN THIS CONDITION. COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL HARD SHELL CASE, CUSTOM SHOP CASE CANDY, CUSTOM SHOP CERTIFICATE COA. SPECIFICATIONS:
  • MODEL NAME - ROBIN TROWER STRATOCASTER
  • MODEL NUMBER - 927-5000-(038)
  • SERIES - CUSTOM ARTIST SERIES
  • COLOR - (038) ARCTIC WHITE,
  • (URETHANE FINISH)
  • BODY - ALDER
  • NECK - MAPLE, ‘69 “U” SHAPE,
  • (GLOSS POLYURETHANE FINISH)
  • MACHINE HEADS - FENDER/SCHALLER VINTAGE “F” STYLE TUNING MACHINES
  • FINGERBOARD - 1-PIECE MAPLE NECK, 7.25” RADIUS (184 MM)
  • NO. OF FRETS - 21 VINTAGE STYLE FRETS
  • PICKUPS - 2 CUSTOM ‘50S SINGLE-COIL STRAT PICKUPS (NECK AND MIDDLE), 1 TEX-MEX™ SINGLE-COIL STRAT PICKUP (BRIDGE)
  • CONTROLS - MASTER VOLUME, TONE 1. (NECK PICKUP), TONE 2. (MIDDLE PICKUP)
  • BRIDGE - VINTAGE STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
  • PICKUP SWITCHING - 5-POSITION BLADE:
  • HARDWARE - NICKEL/CHROME
  • CASE - DELUXE CUSTOM SHOP HARDSHELL CASE
  • PICKGUARD - 3-PLY WHITE
  • SCALE LENGTH - 25 1/2”
  • WIDTH AT NUT - 1 5/8”

Looking for $4700 shipped OBO. Open to partial trades or whatever. Let me know what you got. Electric or Acoustic. No amps or other stuff.
Thinking maybe a deal for a Murphy Lab Les Paul

Last edited:

matt83yl

Silver Supporting Member
Tuesday bump. Feel free to reach out if you have an offer or questions.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom