Sold Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb w/Moyer Mods (4th Price Drop)

Whamosi

Hi TGP-ers,
Selling an excellent condition 2010 Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb. Fromel's 'Supreme' kit (Re-cap + component value changes as originated by Mark Moyer) installed in 2013 really makes it shine, removes the hum by restoring negative feedback to the circuit, and increases the clean headroom to make this a fantastic pedal platform. Essentially this brings the amp up to the same circuit as the '63 VibroVerb re-issue.

Comes with the stock Jensen Italian-made 2x10 speaker compliment, foot switch (Trem/Reverb) and stock amp cover.

Although I'll miss it, I'm now rockin' a pair of Super-Sonic 22 combos in stereo, so moving this along. 100+ smooth transactions on TGP over the years, please let me know if you have any questions.

$740 shipped and PP'd to CONUS.
$700 shipped and PP'd to CONUS.
$675 shipped and PP'd to CONUS
$650 shipped and PP'd to CONUS

Ships in a Fender carton with ample protection, insured, signature required.

View media item 23504View media item 23511View media item 23510View media item 23508View media item 23505View media item 23507View media item 23513View media item 23512View media item 23509View media item 23506

Last edited:

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
This is a great price on a really good sounding amp after the Fromel mod kit is installed. GLWTS.

(I would have already sent PP if I didn't already own a VVRI)

Trending Topics