fender deluxe reverb

Deaj

Fargen Blackbird

Allen Accomplice

I have no direct experience with either although, as I understand it, both are similar to the Deluxe Reverb. A search here on these two should turn up plenty of information.

PLAYLOUD

Deaj, thanks. BTW, how's that custom red leath Fuchs working out for you......wait you bought the bland cream one. lol

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Bruno CT22 would probably be the ultimate version of the Deluxe Reverb. I have an all original 1965 Deluxe Reverb. My CT45 is Tony's version of a Pro and it sounds like a great big Pro Reverb and more. I also have a 1965 Pro Reverb to compare. That's why I think the CT22 would sound like an awesome Deluxe. I had a Fargen that was alright but not a Bruno. Ask Tag in three days, his CT22 arrives.

Deaj

Originally posted by PLAYLOUD
Deaj, thanks. BTW, how's that custom red leath Fuchs working out for you......wait you bought the bland cream one. lol
:D

No red leather but tone for days!

HHB

I've got a silverface deluxe and a Rambler, the Rambler ususally get the call

calieng

I had a Deluxe Reverb reissue that I recently sold to a forum member. It had a Hoffman AB763 board in it along with a Reverend Alltone 1250 speaker. That amp would hold its own against any DR type of amp including vintage ones. It was a hell of a lot of work to install the board...almost more than building a complete amp kit. They are hard to find...they pop up on eBay once in a while...so you would pretty much have to modify a stock DRRI.

Another one to consider is the Allen Sweet Spot (or V-18 in kit form) It is based on a Princeton but with the trannies David supplies it is pretty much a single channel DR. Nice overdrive and a great tremolo. It is different than the Accomplice in that it HAS tremolo and HAS NOT master volume so it is more true to the original Fender design.

Trending Topics