Sold Fender EC Vibro Champ - Price Drop

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Rodey99, May 24, 2015.

1. Rodey99

Rodey99 Supporting Member

For sale is a used Fender EC Vibro Champ. I've had it a little over a year and its still in perfect working and cosmetic condition. Never been out of the smoke free home or gigged with. Due to apartment dwelling I've kept a Swart Night Light Attenuator in line so the amp has been cranked but the speaker has always been at apartment levels.

There's a handful of videos online that detail the specs and sound of the amp if your interested. However the short description is it's a simple hand wired circuit with a high and low input, high and low built in attenuator, with one volume and tremeolo control. It sounds great clean or when cranked it has a nice tweed distortion that can be adjusted via the guitar volume or pick attack. I go back and forth between plugging straight in or using pedals with the amp volume pulled down.

$650 includes shipping to the lower 48. Or $600 pickup or mutual meet up location within the NYC metro. To keep it simple I'm not accepting offers or trades. Payment via Paypal. Feel free to post, or message with any questions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  2. pete12string

pete12string Supporting Member

3. Rodey99

Thanks for the offer, I checked out the amp and it looks nice and something fun to play with in an apartment but I have to pass cause the only reason I've listed the champ is to thin out some amps before an upcoming move out of my studio apt. I'm trying to stick to my made up rule of no more gear until I have more space.

pete12string likes this.
  4. larsjen

larsjen Supporting Member

I'll take it. PM sent.

5. Rodey99