Sold Fender Excelsior Pro (Surf Green)

Twangmeister

Gold Supporting Member
For sale is my 2012 Fender Excelsior Pro. Asking $300 (no trades, please) to help keep my CD project alive. Please see my Reverb ad for a complete set of detailed photos. Plenty of successful deals here and on eBay under "Fendertwangmeister." I'd prefer a SoCal sale, but I will carefully pack and ship to your locale in the Lower 48 for the actual cost of shipping. Open to discussion!

The Excelsior and Excelsior Pro amps were the most popular models in Fender's now-discontinued Pawn Shop Series. This Pro has the sexy Surf Green Tolex and the very efficient 103 db, upgraded Eminence Legend 1518 15" speaker. At 13 all-tube watts, this amp is very loud and clean and takes pedals well up until about 11:00, when things start to break up and get gnarly in a very good way! An excellent grab-and-go combo, especially if you add a quality reverb pedal.

This amp is fully operational and cosmetically in excellent condition except for a little schmutz and a minor tear in the lower left-hand corner (see photos). This amp has had no mods done (save for the chicken head knobs), although it is quite popular with modders (see billmaudio.com for many possibilities).

Features:
  • Tonal Switching from Bright to Dark
  • 15 inch Eminence Legend speaker
  • Vinyl Covering with white grille cloth
  • Powerful Single Channel Amp with Solid State Rectifier