Fender Hammertone series

way to steal Gibson's thunder!
they look half-good, half-atrocious - yay for no-nonsense lo-finess and for the playful knobs, nay for the lettering.

also, maybe just a tiny, tiny bit too pricey IMHO. Hopefully the shops will have them 10-20 bucks cheaper than what Fender says - that would put them at perfect spot between chinese cheapos and big brand competitors (I mean, taking into account what they are: pedestrian, utility pedals)

and of course huge hurray for the top-mounted jacks!

Last edited:

Tung-Sol Tube

These look promising, especially at a competitive pricepoint. Fender hasn't really had too much success in the pedal game, especially prior to the recent brushed finished lineup.

I get why they didn't include spring on the reverb pedal as to not cannibalize sales of the Tre Verb, but that and the Space Delay are intriguing.

nastynate

No phaser? What do Gibson and Fender have against us phaser lovers? Speaking of phasers, it looks like they used the Star Trek: The Next Generation font for their overdrive.

I love that they color matched the LEDs to the knobs. It's a nice little touch that shows some thought was put into the design.

monty

Looks like they are coming in strong with a pretty big line-up. I guess the cat is out of the bag with Amazon Basics pedals and companies have to compete with that line like JHS, Fender ect.

Trick Fall

I like distortion pedals that are at a price where I might just grab one while I'm picking up strings at the local guitar shop.

adolan

Silver Supporting Member
I cant help it but in my mind I see them knobs falling apart like the old TC pedals, even if they dont/wont... my mind sees them falling apart..idk, damn you TC!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom