Fender Hammertone series

greySky

I think they look good. Their main competition for me is the jhs 3 series. The jhs are made in the USA - I'm assuming the fenders are not. I've been out of the pedal game though so no idea what people think about the jhs 3 stuff.

d-rock

Silver Supporting Member
L92082000001000-00-500x500.jpg

I'm intrigued by the Pre-Mid Boost knob on the Overdrive

Yeah, today's the demo day FYI.

Of the three I got to play, I think the Space Delay is the best. The Reverb is quite nice, but I would have preferred a spring sound, and I also felt like there wasn't a lot of range (felt kinda all or nothing). The Overdrive definitely wasn't my flavor but had a ton of gain on tap. I agree with Living Room Gear Demos that it would have been nice to have more on the low gain spectrum.

dronerstone

the fuzz sounds very impressive to my ears.
wonder what it's based on.
Three knobs and an octave toggle, purple font. I'd guess it's another TM clone, although I'm not sure.

One of the old circuit though, not the dual-voice ("fat/vintage" think Fulltone/HBE) variant.

Btw, there seems to be an internal treble trim.

The videos sound great so far.

stilwel

That's what I was worried about but Fender is claiming these circuits are new and designed in-house.

The enclosures look suspiciously like NUX pedals

These are 100% new Fender pedal designs by Stan Cotey.
The enclosures and graphics were designed by our in-house Industrial Design team in Scottsdale.

They sound great. Get at 'em!

Top Bottom