Fender Hammertone series

Not Orange

I prefer your brushed anodized aluminum pedals. E.g., this beauty:

12980494_800.jpg

And as promised, here is the Fender Delay too. It has the same shortcomings as the Space Delay (very few features for the price), plus the modes are much too subtle. Up is transparent repeats, middle is very slightly darker repeats, down is very slightly mid boosted repeats. Fender should have made them much more distinct.
Here it is, with gutshots, and full explanation. Enjoy! :beer

Trick Fall

The fuzz and distortion sound very good to me in the demos I've listened to. I'll probably pick up the distortion.

JereDigi

I picked up the Metal pedal. Out of the box it was a bit flabby so I adjusted the internal pots to basically "turn off" the low pass filter and scoop the mids. I like the sound now. It has grit and a good range of distortion.

CoachD

Anyone play the Flanger yet?

(Fingers crossed for some EVH potential in a true bypass compact pedal...oh and affordable)

olejason

Nope, not side by side, plus they're much heavier. Who knows about the actual circuits though

I wondered the same when they were announced but they're original circuits designed and manufactured by Fender. They've confirmed multiple times these aren't rebranded OEM pedals.

Cousin

Gold Supporting Member
I wondered the same when they were announced but they're original circuits designed and manufactured by Fender. They've confirmed multiple times these aren't rebranded OEM pedals.
A guy came into our shop the other day and wound up buying the Fuzz, it reminded me of Yardbirds with Jeff Beck, nice and trashy.

Johny_gtr

It's design like collected wishes from 10 yo boy combined together: it should look like a tank, be rainbow, have fonts from my favourite movies. If these sound great, it will be a big dilemma or a project for reboxing.

Top Bottom