1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

FS Fender MIJ strat floyd body, MIM strat Floyd neck, Original German floyd rose bridge

Discussion in 'Music Gear Parts and Accessories Emporium' started by gkelm, Feb 1, 2019.

1. gkelm

gkelm Supporting Member

Here are the basic ingredients for a project that never came to fruition...ended up buying a couple floyd guitars in the mean time. Trying to purge excess gear!

Fender MIJ Strat floyd body - $145 shipped/pp
    - Bought this on ebay a while back, listed as: "1989 Fender Stratocaster ST362F/used Body Strat Body 62 Japan Made MIJ HSH Floyd"
    - Fairly light weight--looks to be alder, maybe basswood
    - Authentic wear--relic condition...lots of finish dings and surface cracking. There are a couple very small wood cracks near the neck and trem pockets--I wicked a little super glue in there so I would not expect any problems.
    - It seems to fit an original floyd, but never had it built up so cannot confirm

Fender MIM Strat Floyd neck - $100 shipped/pp
    - The guys at Charley's Guitars in Dallas make parts guitars occasionally...this was an employee modded neck (best I can tell it's MIM). The back finish has been taken down and it has a nice relic feel.
    - Overall player/relic condition--some fret wear but no serious grooving
    - Would be easy to remove the headstock paint and fo natural (the color is a bit more grey than the body)

Will make a really nice deal on the body+neck!

Original Floyd Rose bridge - German made - SOLD!
    - Bought this here on TGP...good condition. Includes R2 nut, sting retainer bar/screws, claw/screws, studs

CLICK THE ARROW ON THE RIGHT TO SCROLL THROUGH...

I would consider trades for cool pedals, specifically:

- Keeley GC-2 Compressor
    - Fairfield Accountant comp
    - MXR Studio / Bass Compressor
    - Rockett Archer
    - Boss RV-6
    - Boss CP-1X
    - Digitech FreqOut
    - EQD Tone Job
    - Colorsound Overdriver / Power Booster clone
    - ToneWoodAmp
    - try me??