Sold Fender Mustang Floor Amp Modeling/Multi-Fx-Perfect shape $170.00 TODAY ONLY

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by ericb, May 2, 2016.

1. ericb

ericb Silver Supporting Member

Hi guys, I have a perfect condition Fender Mustang Floor, latest version 1.4 firmware FS for 205.00. SOLD- Thanks That'd be Paypal'd and includes shipping in the Conus. I have an Axe-FX (since it first came out!) and am on the waiting list for the AX8. I just bought this to check out while waiting for the darn AX8 .. lol. Anyway, I LOVE the SUPERSONIC amp model on it, and the TWIN. They are my favorites. Others love the Bassman. The fx are topnotch, and the unit is SO easy to use. It includes a dual-function Foot Pedal , which can be used for Volume AND assignable Expression. It has all kinds of cabinet emulation built in, and HEADPHONE out, MIDI, USB, and can be used into a computer, straight into a PA, into the front end of an amp, into an fx loop, etc etc. I'm shocked at how many useful features it has, how easy it is to use and the sound quality! Anyway, it might be the cheapest best purchase you've made so take advantage :) This includes the Power Supply, a USB cable for it. I can send pics on request but it looks just like the other new pics you see on the net. Here's a link to the owner's manual : http://support.fender.com/manuals/guitar_amplifiers/Mustang_Floor_advanced_manual_English_rev-B.pdf

Please email ericbr1@comcast.net or PM me on here if you'd like it and thanks for reading. Eric

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    JiveTurkey likes this.
  2. ericb

ericb Silver Supporting Member

Pretty surprised this hasn't sold. The ones on ebay are 275.00 and 325.00 without even the 50.00 compartmentalized padded carrying bag this one comes with. This one is just like new and looks and functions perfectly. I have 20+ tube amps, about 6 preamps, an Axe-FX,etc and that's the only reason I'm selling this. (I'm an gearhead-idiot in other words.. lol) .. Eric

3. JiveTurkey

JiveTurkey Trumpets and Tants Silver Supporting Member

GREAT PRICE bump. I have one of these and they are one of the best bang for the buck modelers you can get. Bar none!

ericb likes this.
  4. mojocaster.com

mojocaster.com Member