• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fender PR Reissue price hike

Gene

Anyone else notice that the price of the PR Reissue is now $1060?

Glad I picked mine up when it was 850. I thought prices are coming down now with the recession and all. My collection of vintage amps are doing much better than my stock portfolio...

I don't think the PR Reissue is worth 1060 though.

jazzandmetal?

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone else notice that the price of the PR Reissue is now $1060?

Glad I picked mine up when it was 850. I thought prices are coming down now with the recession and all. My collection of vintage amps are doing much better than my stock portfolio...

I don't think the PR Reissue is worth 1060 though.
Damn!

I remember when people were pissed when it went from $750 to $850!

Gene

Actually, it looks like Fender jacked up prices for all of there tube amps... Damn.
Alas, jazz gigs still pay as it ever did here in NYC....

Gene

Gibson GA40rvt is looking more and more attractive at $850. A point to point amp too. Time to feed my amp jones...

Trending Topics