Fender Professional range 2017 - anyone else drooling over..

I like the look of the new Professional Fenders

• Total voters

DrewH

Fender gets it right, finally, with the necks. Reasonable sized frets, not pencil thin, and satin finish on the back. Welcome to the 21st century, Fender. It even appears Fender is doing more than just pressing the frets in, based on the one I had in my hand 2 weeks ago.

I'd love a SSS strat... but... I don't know what to do with a strat. Might get a 2H strat and put in some more meaty humbuckers. That might cure my Charvel craving.

70 Mach 1

Silver Supporting Member
I have everything i want. nothing in music stores interest me any except for some of the booteeq pedals i will check out occasionally.

but after finding my 78 Ibanez Artist a few months ago my itch has been scratched.

Schroedinger

Just the other day I was looking around my music room, thinking that I don't really need anything more that a Squier CV Tele and a DRRI. I seriously can't believe that the only business strategy they have left is to launch another premium-premium-premium line to out-premium their premium-premium and just-plain-premium lines, which are almost exactly the same thing.

Trandy

Silver Supporting Member
Just the other day I was looking around my music room, thinking that I don't really need anything more that a Squier CV Tele and a DRRI. I seriously can't believe that the only business strategy they have left is to launch another premium-premium-premium line to out-premium their premium-premium and just-plain-premium lines, which are almost exactly the same thing.

Fender is just about marketing these days IMO....and the whole "Custom Shop" thing always irked me...it was like: "Oh...if you want a GOOD Strat or Tele you need to buy one of these for $3500.00". :facepalm

For that kind of money there are a lot of custom-built guitars out there....most notably builders like Tom Anderson and Suhr.

Trending Topics