• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fender Reverb Units from various eras

nmiller

Drowning in lap steels
Hi,

I'm looking into getting a standalone reverb unit, and I've found a Fender silverface one in very good condition for less than the reissues. Are there any significant differences between the brown/blackface and silverface versions? What about the reissues?

Thanks.

erksin

BUY IT!!!

Its is essentially the exact same thing as the last of the '60s 6G15 units - if it doesn't have a 6K6 in it, drop one in there and you're good to go.

Those SFs were the first 'reissues' Fender did - and they are way more accurate than the '90s units.

ZOT!

BUY IT!!!

Its is essentially the exact same thing as the last of the '60s 6G15 units - if it doesn't have a 6K6 in it, drop one in there and you're good to go.

Those SFs were the first 'reissues' Fender did - and they are way more accurate than the '90s units.
Ummm....no. It is a far less accurate "reissue" becuase of the fact that the 76ers have a whole extra 12AX7 tube in the circuit, whereas the current reissue is designed after the 60s model. That being said they are great, and you should go for it. I would love for someone to give a comparison between the three different eras of this units production. I really like mine, but can't really say if it is better or worse than the others.

Mark Robinson

Platinum Supporting Member
Look in the stomp box section of the Dana Olsen Wellness sale threads.

Remove all doubt, get the exact thing?

Trending Topics