Fender Road Worn is coming back!

Dud

CME had a candy apple red Tele I was hoping they'd resurrect. That thing was gorgeous. Not in love with these colors but still glad to see this line return.

MGT

Can someone tell me what "vintage tall" frets are? Vintage frets are tiny and tall frets (like the 6105) are....well, tall!

TTHX

Nice I'm glad they're back. Wish the 50s tele had more colours though. Also if they came out with the deluxe tele sooner I wouldn't have made my partscaster lol sigh

COYS

The old Road Worns had nitro finishes, and upgraded pickups. These are just Vinteras with scratches!
From TFA

"the relic’ing process seems to have been given an upgrade as well, with fine lacquer checking and more sympathetic and vintage-correct wear present on the press shots of all the new instruments."

COYS

These look great to me. The fake wear looks a lot more realistic than it did on the old Road Worn series.

andyk

Supporting Member
Nicer relicing is cool, but it's still poly, with no upgraded pickups right?

Golem

Supporting Member
I liked the tone and feel of the old road worn series. Obviously this is a bit different in concept, rather than its own model it appears to simply be a relic'd version of existing vintera models? I'm not very familiar with this line, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I've always thought highly of the higher end MIM models, but I don't think I'd pay much extra for the relic job if that's all that's different.

Trending Topics