• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Fender SRV strat, HIGHLY UPGRADED, gotta see...

ptheimer

I have an '07 Fender SRV strat that has been fabulously upgraded... and the original parts come with it... looking to trade for a Gibson humbucker guitar (les paul, 335, etc.). I can add cash to the right deal. This one is in mint condition, the hardware and harness have been upgrade... now includes a w-b-w pickguard with AMAZING Klein '69 pickups, CTS pots, Callaham trem, saddles and block (still lefty!), upgraded tuners and even a new chrome neckplate. Please see pics. These upgrades added about $700 to the guitar. It's a great weight (7.24 lbs!), a perfect sunburst finish, and an outrageous pau ferro fretboard with fantastic figure. Only thing missing is the case, and it will come with a nice gig bag and packed incredibly well.

View media item 3746View media item 3747View media item 3748View media item 3749View media item 3750View media item 3751View media item 3752View media item 3753

Last edited:

FireBottle

Gold Supporting Member
Very nice! I have an SRV and wish it were this light weight. One of my all time favorite Strat necks - great profile and love the pao ferro board. Smart move keeping all of the parts. I flipped most everything out.

ptheimer

Thanks! If I wasn't so strat heavy, it would be a keeper

btw, anything that looks like edge wear in the pics is just poor lighting and the result of my lousy photography

Trending Topics