Sold Fender Stratocaster MIM Gilmour Features - $400 - TRADE IDEAS ADDED

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by toddincharlotte, Apr 27, 2016.

1. toddincharlotte

toddincharlotte Supporting Member

Putting my MIM build up for sale to fund a Sigler 920d American Standard purchase. I bought this guitar with the intent of beginning a Pink Floyd tribute project. Several months later I have a good hour of note for note repertoire coming together (tackled the tough stuff first :) ) and a couple of new pedal acquisitions thanks to TGP and Reverb. The last piece is the guitar upgrade (and another hour of repertoire).

A similar MIM / EMG DG20 build just left the Emporium a couple of weeks ago for $650.

The guitar started as a plain black MIM strat with a maple neck. I sanded the neck with various grits, did a linseed oil treatment and a full setup. I added the EMG DG20s, a new black pickguard and a tremolo bar.

I love the way the guitar plays and sounds, I'll try to throw a demo link up here soon. I have definitely put some hours on it. The body has a couple of dings that I have tried to photograph.

Will pack and ship with care. Comes with a nice gig bag.

$400 ppg+shipping
    SOLD LOCALLY.
    Trade Interests include:
    Skreddy Lunar Module Mini
    Coloursound Powerboost clones
    American Standard Stratocaster
    Matched 6L6 Quad

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. Caretaker

Caretaker Silver Supporting Member

Price? Trades?
    Case?
    A little more info please.

3. JCW308

JCW308 Supporting Member

Pics and a price would REALLY help.

4. toddincharlotte

toddincharlotte Supporting Member

OK....sorry guys.....uploaded the post first. Now added pics and price. Thanks for the interest.