Fender Twin Reverb 1975 silverface push/pull pot and switch

Hollowvibe

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me out. Im looking for an original Fender Twin Reverb 1975 silverface push/pull master volume pot and switch. I know many people have modified their amps over the years and removed these due to preference, but I'm trying to restore the amp to its original spec.

Does anyone have one of these lying around as they appear to be obsolete? The one in the amp at the moment has perished and is beyond repair. I know there are various replacements and modifications that can be used, but I really want the original part. I'm based in the UK.

Thanks in advance

Darren

Hollowvibe

I can get you the original Fender (CTS) part - CTS 1M SPST Push Pull for $8.95 USD. If you don't want to order directly, PM me and I will make arrangements to get one to you.

Hi tone meister, thanks for the quick reply. I already have that pot, but I'm trying to avoid using it if possible, like I say, I'm ideally wanting a used original dpdt switch if I can get one. I'm on a bit of a nostalgia trip Appreciate the offer though!

Hollowvibe

The very kind dtube has the original part I'm after, and he's letting me have it for the price of postage. Thanks again for all your help tonemeister!

That is a kind gesture on the part of dtube. But...now...here's the wrench in the works....is it date matched to your amp??? eeeehaw.....(;^)
I look at details like that. Someday, the date matching might make a difference...maybe not, though. IT is just a SFTR. Enjoy!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom