• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Fender Vibratone in a Pedal ...Which one?

louis

Silver Supporting Member
Hi guy's !.....I was wondering if there is such a pedal that
would simulate a Fender Vibratone?

Thank's!

BMF Effects

Great tone made simple.
Gold Supporting Member
The new Hammond Leslie sim has a Leslie 18 setting (essentially a Vibratone with a 12" speaker). I think the Line 6 MM4 has a Vibratone setting as well.

64 Tele

I've had a Neo Ventilator for about 6 months. Works for me.

Same company is coming out with a new (smaller) product called Mini Vent.
There are some demos (You Tube) of the Mini Vent . Product isn't available quite yet, though.

louis

Silver Supporting Member
I've had a Neo Ventilator for about 6 months. Works for me.

Same company is coming out with a new (smaller) product called Mini Vent.
There are some demos (You Tube) of the Mini Vent . Product isn't available quite yet, though.

Thank's!............I'll check this one out too!

Louis

Bloomfield fan

Silver Supporting Member
The Ventilator is a Leslie sim unit. The Vibratone is a similar sound but executed differently. A styrofoam baffle rotate in front of the speaker, which I believe is a 10 and there is no horn or low rotter, just the single baffle in front of the speaker. It also has venting on the top and sides allowing you to mike multiple places.

As for pedals to emulate the sound Line 6 makes a Roto pedal and there is a setting in the MM4 as well. An Arion Chorus pedal or a Retro Sonic Chorus (in the vibrato mode) will get close to the fast sounds of a vibratone.
I own and use a Rotosphere and it approximates a Leslie, I had the RT-20 and the DLS Roto Sim, both again emulating the Leslie.

Stevie and Jimmie Vaughan were Vibratone users as is the guy in Indigenous, Mike Campbell and Nalle Colt in Vintage Trouble is using one as well.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom