• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fender Vibro Champ Pics - Oh the Controversy

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
Dude, you're in trouble... you didn't follow the "Golden Rules"... wtftm!!!
Have fun, let's get a tone report when you have broken it in - you can spend the $$$ you saved on NOS tubes

:Devil

In Tune

After all that discussion, only three people including myself have looked at the amp.. I find that strangely Hilarious................ :roll :roll :roll

BCJek

I, as many others, I'm sure, didn't make the connection between your other post and this one.

I don't see any controversy. Enjoy.

Michael

Peeb

Wow! I had a 72 (silverface) VibroChamp that wasn't NEARLY that clean. Sweet looking amp.

BTW, I put a Weber alnico speaker into mine and the tone upgrade was about 100 percent.

Really nice amp.

c_mac

Gold Supporting Member
No Logo,, Take it back, you were robbed.
sorry could not resist.. Its cute as a button.
Just out of curiosity, I notice that several Vibro Champs from this era do not have Fender logos on the grill cover. I read that some of the early ones didn't. Does anyone hear know? This amp doesn't look like it ever had a logo on it.

jb1911

It didn't.

They were put on sometime during 1965. The VC in my above post has the
Fender Electric Company face plate on the back and the Fender Musical Instrument
face plate on the front with no logo. It's really pretty random, there's no solid date
where it changed. It was pretty much "use up all the old parts before you start
using the new ones".

soulohio

i got my very clean, very early silverface vibro champ for $79 from a pawnshop back in 2005 so that is a real good deal these days

Trending Topics