• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fender Vintage Tuners

John Hurtt

Gold Supporting Member
Can Fender Vintage tuners be installed on this neck without seeing any holes, etc?
You'll need to drill holes at the least. IIRC the vintage tuners have screws in between each tuner horizontally. You might have to ream out the holes as well, I can't remember.

mrfjones

I do not think so, but I can't be sure. you might see a few.

you would also need some conversion bushings because the holes look like they are just a touch too big.

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
The neck had the Fender/Ping kes in it...same as on a HW1 or American Standard...Stew-Mac sells a conversion bushing that will allow Kluson style and size tuners to fit. You'll have to drill 2 new screw holes but the good news is that the other holes will be covered up! I put klusons on my HW1 Tele right after I got it and with the keys on the guitar you can't tell they are not stock.

Trending Topics