Fender Vintera Strat

fitz

I have a bunch of guitars of all kinds in my collection so I am not looking for my uber guitar, but feel another Strat may be in order. Now I have an 57 AVRI and a G&L Legacy, both of which I've had many years. But one guitar that I absolutely loved was a MIM 50's Strat in Daphne Blue. I had this at the same time as my other Strats and I could have sworn the MIM felt, played and sounded exactly the same as my AVRI. In fact the similarities were mind boggling. I am also a sucker for Daphne Blue which looks great on a Strat.

So my question is this: Is the current Ventera series of the same quality of the 50's MIM Strats from years ago? I would assume so & really is the same guitar with the Fender renaming scheme they have been changing every few years.

Nikko007

My 2022 vintera 60s strat and I bloody love it....just saying.
20220528_184146.jpg

TomBombadil

The Vintera strats were pretty much the classic series replacements, although you’ll have to get the road worn ones if you want nitro. I played a bunch of them and they honestly felt pretty great for the money.

I've got a fender Vintera 50s strat. I've kept it stock, no issues. I've had a few Japanese Fenders over the years and I wouldn't say this MIM Vintera is much different in quality.

coltonius

Señor Member
Silver Supporting Member
The Vintera strats were pretty much the classic series replacements, although you’ll have to get the road worn ones if you want nitro. I played a bunch of them and they honestly felt pretty great for the money.
I’ve got my eye on the 50s Road Worn Tele and got to try one at GC a few weeks ago.. I’m hoping to grab one soon!

Jmfc606

I have a 2019 50s Vintera modified. I like it more than my American performer Strat. Same quality. Just bonded more with the Vintera. I got mine at 2019 prices too.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom