• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Fender Wayne Kramer Roadworn Stratocaster

Vibramute64

Minty (well it IS a relic... However I've added no additional wear) condition.

Here's the deal, I fell in love with the playability of this guitar, the neck is great and the body is a perfect weight and resonant. However, I hated the electronics. I had my luthier replicate a guard in a Tele configuration (vol, tone, 3 way switch) and load it with two Duncan Antiquity Strat pups. The original guard and pickups are included as pictured if you want to put it back stock.

Comes with a Fender gig bag.

$550 shipped in the CONUS via PP gift (or add 3%)
View media item 2224View media item 2226View media item 2227View media item 2228View media item 2229View media item 2230View media item 2231View media item 2230

Trending Topics