fernandes ravelle jpc???

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by crabboyjimmy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. crabboyjimmy

crabboyjimmy Member

I've just gotten hooked on fernandes ravelles. I just cant tell with thr older ones the difference between a deluxe, elite, custom, and the Japanese hoc model. I can tell with the # whether its Chinese or Korean, nut that's it. Any help would be most appreciated

2. TwoToneGreen

TwoToneGreen Member

What exactly do you mean?

If you want help with the older specs they are as follows:

Deluxe - Seymour Duncan Jazz neck, JB bridge, older ones with push/pull tone pot, ´MOP´ inlays, Grover tuners. MIC and MIK.

Elite - Sustainer neck with two mini switches, SD JB bridge, ´MOP´ inlays, Grover tuners. MIC and MIK.

Limited Edition - 36 of each in blue, yellow and green; SD 59 neck, Custom Custom bridge, Gotoh hardware, abalone inlays. There were also 36 ´Korina´ models (although this was a veneer over mahogany) and later 36 Goldtops with more or less the same specs. All MIK.

As for the JPC model, a French guy called ´cosmitron´ bought one a few years back and documented it very well. Look for his videos on youtube or just search google for his posts. Easy to find.

3. TwoToneGreen

TwoToneGreen Member

There was also a prototype called a ´Rubber Jig´ on ebay a few years ago. It was a Goldtop and essentially the same except for the 12th fret inlay.

4. crabboyjimmy

crabboyjimmy Member

kewl thanks for the info. Ive got the MIC deluxe and elite. I just wanted to make sure if I got the JPC I wasnt going to get scammed

5. crabboyjimmy

crabboyjimmy Member

Iol. Its been a year and I now own 10 including a goldtop . A green Kushner. And even a bass. Heres just some of them. I love these guitars!

6. ozeshin

ozeshin Member

No pics dude?
    I fell in love with a Kushner at one stage....was ALMOST going to drop cash on it too.

7. crabboyjimmy

crabboyjimmy Member

Theres a green kushner on ebay ending today for around 400