• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fess up - who thought their Box of Rock was broken

soldano16

When you heard the crackle - were you prepared?

Or were you like me, thinking - "Oh **** - something less than perfect happening here"

It just seems so odd in today's world that the pedal makes that racket but it's the best OD I've ever played.

Sid

bandofthieves™;3486304 said:
Reminds me of an Old Plexi..;) Snap Crackle but no Pop.
so its normal for amps to have crackle??seriously asking here cos i was gonna send mine for repairs:)

-analog-

Its cool to turn the Crackle knobs on the bor,sho, super duper with a delay on, sounds like an a nintendo era megaman explosion hehe :)

Sniper-V

When you heard the crackle - were you prepared?

Or were you like me, thinking - "Oh **** - something less than perfect happening here"

It just seems so odd in today's world that the pedal makes that racket but it's the best OD I've ever played.
You maybe the only one bro...:)

I was pretty informed with the "crackle" through the killer and very entertaining video demos on Zach's site.
But,
Also as mentined, it does say "Crackle Okay"...:D

I think its a neeto thing going on. :cool:

Trending Topics