Fetto Nord underway - Lost another battle with GAS

edi_87

Heard a lot of great things about this one here on TGP...
Heard the samples - they're great - just what I've been looking for..
I just hope it's worth the cash..

I'll post good quality clips as soon as it gets here!!

The wait begins.. T-5 days..

Last edited:

Last

Congrats~!

I've been wanting the "Custom" but they are outta stock. It's the only thing keeping me @ bay. :mob

edi_87

I guess it's a little easier with availability here in EU. I ordered directly from a Swedish dealer. Wanted Nord for the extra versatility the boost function offers..

JeffOlson

I'd like one, too, but I think the US dealer received just a few in the last shipment. They sold out very quickly!

I predict the Fetto Nord will be the next TGP Tim/my in terms of GAS and unavailability... ;)

teleking36

Silver Supporting Member
Himmelstrutz pedals are picking up a lot of steam here. Get em while you can before the TGP storm hits and they become the next Klon!

FWIW I love my Nord. I was so scared to spend over $300 on an overdrive, but in reality I got two pedals in one. The boost is killer. Totally worth the investment. My amps commend me for the purchase :)

edi_87

good to hear that teleking! guess it's a leap of faith for most of us to make such an investment..
that will be 5 loooong days..

ebenezer

Gold Supporting Member
Just picked my Fetto Nord up from the fedex office. Man, this thing is heavy for a pedal. I can't wait to try it out tonight at my gig.

markmantle

I just picked one up on wednesday... I think you'll all be very pleased and happy with the purchase. Its not such a bad price when you consider that you get the boost aswell... the boost is amazing BTW.

Im withholding any real opinions until i get to play it with my DR Z Route 66, which is at the place where i practice/record... but so far with my Vox it is really great. I only have my strat here, and it sounds really great through it. There's a little less gain then i thought there would be on the fetto side... but when you kick in the boost, there's a whole lot of gain available if you need it.

This pedal is super amp-like in feel in and response... its amazing actually... you pick light, you are totally clean... you pick hard its a nice dirt... seems to stack very well. Just a very pristine, quality product... Its pretty addictive actually.

Trending Topics