Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Practicing as much as I can. Ripping Benson lines as fast as possible, and trying to get my feel and timing on.. I need to improve fast. 61, running out of time and my body is starting to break down. Tremors in my left hand. Another Neurologist appointment Monday.
:(

Tag

Fantastic player...but couldn't Lou have rigged his treble pot to not go over '5'??

:rotflmao

:roll
Funny, but thats part of that style im sure you know!. The Tele whistles and screams. Guy was a monster. o_O That tone will rip your head off though for sure!!
Roy B. as well!!

Hilltopper

I'll be 57 in a couple of weeks. I'll count myself fortunate that my playing skills allow the seemingly increasing tremors in my left hand to go relatively unnoticed :p

bluejaybill

Silver Supporting Member
Damn. I really really really want to try one of those. Lou feels his high and low power twins are his best sounding amps.
The high powered ones I played were unreal, but LOUD!!! He reverse engineered those transformers and has them custom made dead on.
Low power twin (forget the high power, where are you going to use that?) is an amazing sounding amp and just about the most versatile, an American JTM45 type amp. Your L5 would sound amazing through one! And of course all of your other guitars.

Reactions: Tag

Tag

Low power twin (forget the high power, where are you going to use that?) is an amazing sounding amp and just about the most versatile, an American JTM45 type amp. Your L5 would sound amazing through one! And of course all of your other guitars.
I have played the Fenders and Victorias.
Absolutely beautiful sounding amps. Searching those out is how I ended up with my KR12, running into Lou, playing his other amps and falling in love with them!
:dude

Tag

I had to go and make space for these rabid cobra guyz....take your time I said. No hurry I said. Get them sorted I said

WANT AMP I SAYS:bong:bonk
It should be very soon. Maybe he is waiting for speakers for that one too??

DiPa

Constant GAS
Any other colors emerged on Cobra besides the three that has been posted ?
By the way, the amp tone and feel is the number one criteria but I confess that tolex finish and color plays a role in my liking it too haha

Reactions: Tag

Trending Topics