Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
You're 1 of the good guys here. You're not a shill. . You don't pump and dump your gear like many do, and you always offer loads of excellent info to anyone inquiring. You got caught in the middle of this, probably just by being a friend to a forum member and helping him. That guy should resolve this, and you should just bail out and move on, as you've explained everything perfectly.

I'm unbiased and don't have any stakes in this, but have been active on this forum forever.

Eric

Agree,
All points of view which seem valid are out there, which is the way it should be.

iguy

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks my brother!.....Just got back from Palm Bay at 1:30 AM last night! One word...... HOT! o_O That thick humidity like you have a bag of water over your head. Good thing I have a pool!
:banana:banana:banana

You have a Blues Jr too correct? Such a cool little amp!

Too awesome Tag, forget Palm Bay, move to Austin or Nashville ;)

It was 103 in my neighborhood in north Austin today. Don't move to Austin!

I'm thinking Jersey...

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
Thanks my brother!.....Just got back from Palm Bay at 1:30 AM last night! One word...... HOT! o_O That thick humidity like you have a bag of water over your head. Good thing I have a pool!
:banana:banana:banana

You have a Blues Jr too correct? Such a cool little amp!
Yes very very humid in the summer, need a pool and beach too. beach is like 15 mins drive from Palm Bay,
Spring and fall is nice there. Yes I have two Blues Jr, bought two to play them in stereo. Your clip was crazy sick nice. Honestly Austin or Nashville is your place, with that guitar talent.

• Love
Reactions: Tag

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
It was 103 in my neighborhood in north Austin today. Don't move to Austin!

I'm thinking Jersey...
And I went jogging in the morning
Turned up the AC in the afternoon
These are record temps, not normal

Senor Forum

And I went jogging in the morning
Turned up the AC in the afternoon
These are record temps, not normal

Agreed. It’s hot as hell here in Austin, but it’s not stopping me from exercising, spending all day on my motorcycle in full gear, etc.

We’re humans. We acclimate. It’s all good.

Tag

Agreed. It’s hot as hell here in Austin, but it’s not stopping me from exercising, spending all day on my motorcycle in full gear, etc.

We’re humans. We acclimate. It’s all good.

I told my GF that heat could get me into bikes again. Lots of off road trails all around the area.
Saw lots of 4 wheelers, Enduro and MX bikes.
Too bad I'm so old now. I'm lucky my knees are still in decent shape. Dirt bikes and old knees are a bad mix.

Senor Forum

I told my GF that heat could get me into bikes again. Lots of off road trails all around the area.
Saw lots of 4 wheelers, Enduro and MX bikes.
Too bad I'm so old now. I'm lucky my knees are still in decent shape. Dirt bikes and old knees are a bad mix.

It’s going to take some serious health issues to knock me off of my bikes. I always joke that it’ll be death or paralysis, both of which could be promptly delivered considering the bikes are my only vehicles. :)

Senor Forum

OK.
First. My apologies to Tag. Of course, come to Austin. I was just going for a little levity.
Second. Now I feel as though I should redeem myself. A long as it is under 100, I like to run my 3 at lunch as it gets me out in the sun (vitamin d and such). A short enough run that I don't overheat.
Third. I have an older Vanson perf leather jacket that i will wear while on the bike. However, i do wimp out in the 90s as i get too hot sitting in traffic to get out to the hill country.

I feel better now.

HA! I don’t think anyone really thought much of it. :)

Tag

It’s going to take some serious health issues to knock me off of my bikes. I always joke that it’ll be death or paralysis, both of which could be promptly delivered considering the bikes are my only vehicles. :)

My buddies are almost all the same. All my age but never gave it up. Good for you! I'm the wimp. Riding and racing in the 70s was definitely the best times of my life.

Senor Forum

My buddies are almost all the same. All my age but never gave it up. Good for you! I'm the wimp. Riding and racing in the 70s was definitely the best times of my life.

Oh, I’d bet you could be persuaded. Austin has some gorgeous riding.:bong

joebloggs13

I dig that too. Sounds like a cranked tweed to me, but who knows. Definitely in the Fender camp, as is Dumble 183.
So many cool tones that don't require much $$$. Guys blast the Blues Jr, but I love this tone I get with mine. I have it set for just a TOUCH of breakup. Reverb is from the amp and a bit of echo added on my Roland recorder.
PRS straight into amp. Sweet tone IMO.

Tag...absolutely phenomenal playing on that clip...I have listened to enough of your stuff to know right away that it's you...lol. I would pay to see you play live in a dive jazz bar any day! :aok

Speedbump61

Gold Supporting Member
61 here and still want to continue road racing motorcycles, lol. I used to live in Austin, it’s not as humid as it is here in Houston.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom