• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

FINALLY!!! Better recording quality!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Due to a lack of space, I have always had my amp and speaker cab right next to my recording monitors, and I never use headphones. Of course you always get feed back and all kinds of bleed into the new track you are overdubbing. Well, I put a 1/12 cab I have in a little closet, and now it is prett much isolated. WHAT a difference!!!

The cab sounds real nasally, but I will put a difefrent one in there now that I know it works! Anywhay, here is my Chapin Stratahoula (GREAT guitar!) into my TwoRock custom. I think the sound quality is up 50% from anything else I have tried in the past, all due to the seperation of cab guitar amp/cab and monitors. I am psyched!

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7374353&q=hi

I LOVE this TwoRock. The top end is SOOO smooth, even with a Strat or Tele. VERY Good, Very Good!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Bingo, the closet trick works every time. I'm getting a little clipping over here though...better take a look at the levels.

Yea I hear it, thanks. Right at the beginning too. I think it was when I mixed the two tracks together. :mad:

Trending Topics