• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Finally finished my first partsocaster.....

Amadhunter

It's a Saga body, mojo wired pg, Rocketfire 60's pu's, wilkenson trem, graphtec trees, mighty might neck, and RS tuners.
I did the finish on the body, and neck. That's Valspar yellow on the body, and Fornbys Tung oil on the neck.
It plays real nice, still gotta fine tune the action/setup, and I've got a short somewhere because the neck pu is very quiet. I think I may have bent the 5 way while uninstalling the pg from my MIM strat.
I'll work that out tomorrow. :) Tell me what cha think.

Oh, I'm gonna make a decal for the headstock. I'm naming it "Colonel Mustard". ;) :) :)

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
Cool.

Years ago I had a Mustard Yellow Gibson SG that I name "Colonel Mustard" also.

Amadhunter

I messed up trimming with a dremel, had a little clearance issue with the neck. Gonna replace it with a new one one day.
Thanks for the compliments. :)

Trending Topics